Terms and conditions
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with IATEFL Online you agree to grant to IATEFL Online, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) in any media worldwide. IATEFL Online may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
- You will retain the copyright of your video. Your permission granted to IATEFL Online to use your contribution is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
- In order that IATEFL Online can use your video, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK or international laws, that you have the right to give IATEFL Online permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
- IATEFL Online will not accept material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate.
- IATEFL Online reserve the right to remove any videos uploaded to http://iatefl.britishcouncil.org/ or any third party sites at any time.